Come Support BOMA PAC!
What do we need from you as a member of BOMA Idaho?
Join us October 23, 2017 at 5:30pm at the Cellar, at Red Feather Lounge, 246 N 8th St, Boise, ID for appetizers and drinks at our first BOMAPAC Reception
Let Geoffrey Wardle know you are ready to participate. You can reach him at 208-388-3321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write your personal check in the amount of $50 to BOMAPAC and deliver it to Jana Knoll or Geoffrey Wardle. If you want to contribute via credit card or cash, they can help.
BOMA International is currently working on the following important issues:
- Ensuring that comprehensive tax reforms do not destabilize the commercial real estate industry;
- Obtaining ADA reforms to afford owners of buildings a notice and opportunity to cure prior to the commencement of litigation; and
- Continuing support for ENERGY STAR as the proven tool to help our industry monitor energy usage and promote energy efficiency.
BOMAPAC supports candidates for federal office who are supportive of issues critical to the commercial real estate industry and BOMA.
BOMA Idaho’s goal is to raise $2,000 for BOMAPAC in 2017.
How are we going to do it?
- BOMA Idaho has already secured a commitment to match up to $1,000 in contributions from its members on a dollar for dollar basis.
- BOMA Idaho will provide its members with a variety of contribution opportunities during the upcoming BOMA Idaho Golf Tournament and October luncheon and October reception.
- BOMA Idaho’s BOMAPAC fundraising committee will be personally contacting BOMA Idaho members to invite them to make contributions of $50 each.