The Building Owners and Managers Association of Idaho (BOMA Idaho) was established with the primary purposes of: (i) providing a united body representing the commercial real estate community in related issues; (ii) maintaining and increasing the level of professionalism in the real estate industry; and (iii) keeping its membership in tune with current issues concerning the real estate market; regulatory and legislative affairs, trends in marketing or specific building maintenance needs.
At BOMA Idaho, our mission is to “Represent, educate and promote the interests of professionals who own, manage or support commercial real estate in Idaho.”
Who We Are
BOMA Idaho is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization serving the advocacy, education and networking needs of commercial real estate professionals in the state of Idaho.
BOMA Idaho members include:
- Building Owners
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- Corporate Facility Managers
- Government Office Building Managers
- Industrial Building Managers
- Leasing Professionals
- Medical Office Building Professionals
- Other Commercial Real Estate Professionals
- Commercial Real Estate Product or Service Providers
BOMA Idaho is governed by established bylaws. The association is led by the Board of Directors and actively managed by an Association Executive, under the direction of the Association President.
What We Do
As the leading organization for the commercial real estate profession, BOMA Idaho plays an important public role as a leader and public advocate for the industry. BOMA Idaho’s activities are as diverse as the constituency we serve:
- We conduct regular education programs to enrich our members’ expertise in property management.
- We produce newsletters and bulletins informing members on matters important to the industry.
- We send representatives to our national meetings.
- We engage in governmental legislative lobbying as appropriate.
- We support professional designation in property management.
- We provide opportunities for members to build networks and relationships that add to the strength of the industry and the association.
We’re part of BOMA International, a dynamic international federation representing more than 100 local associations and affiliated organizations. Founded in 1907, its 16,500-plus members own or manage more than nine-billion square feet of commercial properties. BOMA International’s mission is to enhance the human, intellectual and physical assets of the commercial real estate industry through advocacy, education, research, standards and information.